The digital and mobile landscape in Asia is evolving on a day-to-day basis, and at such a rapid phase that businesses find it a challenge to follow up with new and disruptive trends and technologies.
At The Internet & Mobile Show Asia, Asian businesses have an opportunity to engage in strategic knowledge exchange and discussions with more than 40 industry frontiers who are leading in the space, including:
- Tiang Lim Foo, Head of Market Development, Southeast Asia & Oceania, Evernote
- Myungjo Choi, Managing Director Southeast Asia, Facebook
- Joanna Catalano, Head of Strategic Accounts, Southeast Asia, Google
- Lars Silberbauer, Director of Global Social Media, Lego
- Olivier Legrand, Head of Marketing Solutions — Asia Pacific & Japan, LinkedIn
- Parminder Singh, Managing Director for Southeast Asia, India & MENA, Twitter
- With an improved Premium Conference format featuring visionary keynotes, interactive roundtables and thought-provoking panels, attendees have the privilege to engage in more interactive discussions with digital and mobile experts from Asia and beyond. 300 senior-level executives across Asia will participate in this year’s multi-themed Premium Conference; the themes are focused on Internet of Things, M2M, Mobile Apps, Mobile Commerce, Mobile & Digital Advertising, Mobile Health, Mobile VAS, Social Media and Social & Commerce.
This April, The Internet & Mobile Show Asia will see over 4,000 regional attendees from more than 30 countries attending, a 30% increase from 2013. With a good mix of attendees across Asia, this is the golden opportunity for long-term business partnerships to be established between attendees. Networking amongst attendees will be further facilitated by the event mobile app, speed networking sessions, 1-2-1 partnering programme and networking cocktail party.
Discover the latest and most revolutionary technology that’s yet to be in this space — from digital advertising through to cloud and data analytics solutions, mobile app developers, payment platforms, content providers, enterprise solutions and more. Co-located with Cards & Payments Asia 2014 and 8 other events, the entire 10,000 sqm exhibition comprise of over 200 international exhibitors, some of which includes the following leading solution providers who will have technology showcases over the 2-day convention:
- American Express
- AT Internet
- Balanced Consultancy
- Bonsey Jaden
- Hatching Technology
- Mobiquest Mobile Technologies
- One Group
- Spectos GmbH (Feedbackstr)
“Over the years, The Internet & Mobile Show Asia has grown to become the most holistic and synergised digital and mobile business event in the region, with the aim to bring in state-of-the-art enterprise technologies that help Asian businesses improve their operational efficiency and maximise their ROI. This year, there is a huge emphasis to enhance interaction amongst attendees, with newly-added roundtable discussions in the premium conference, speed networking sessions and 1-2-1 partnering introduced to encourage more face-time opportunities between the various stakeholders in the digital and mobile business community in Asia,” commented Audrey Leong, General Manager of Terrapinn Asia.
Here’s what you can expect over the 2 days:
- Premium Conference featuring keynotes, panels and roundtable discussions (*IMPROVED FORMAT*)
- Exhibition Hall featuring leading solutions for Asian businesses
- Standard On-floor Conference — technical learning sessions in the exhibition hall
- Innovation Village dedicated for start-ups to showcase the latest technology in the market (*NEW*)
- Happiness Lounge — an R&R corner including massage chairs, table tennis tables and F&B (*NEW*)
- Fun networking activities. E.g. Speed networking sessions and cocktail party at the end of Day 1
- Win gadgets such as iPad mini and more at our Lucky Draw sessions on both Day 1 and Day 2